The system has the ability to instantly obtain current and historical financial information. It has the necessary tools to handle tracking of daily customer activity as well as provide for the rapid establishment and maintenance of credit limits or the designation of any other special information related to the company’s relationship with the customer. The PaperSoft system also allows for the utilization of accounts receivable balance and aging analysis to forecast cash flow movement in the complete budgeting module.
- Allows for very efficient production of invoices and allows for all billing information to be edited at the point of invoice generation. Invoices can be generated by order or by individual shipments for a selected order.
- Provides for designation of various sales commission alternatives, which can be tracked and reported as required for sales and management personnel.
- The system allows for the efficient establishment of new customer accounts, the revision of current customer information, and the collection and maintenance of a customer’s history of business activity.
- Provides for the on-line inquiry of customer balances, payment practices, promised payment commitments, and other information to the orderly collection of accounts receivable, or the timely follow-up of exceptions when orderly collection does not occur.
- Allows for the efficient establishment of new customer accounts, the revision of current customer information, and the collection and maintenance of a customer’s history of business activity.
- Provides a complete array of sales, accounts receivable, and cash reports related to all of a customer’s current activity and history.